About our Client:
Global organization seeks a Technical Business Analyst role to work on well-established financial services project in Sydney.
An experienced Business Analyst with experience in on the implementation of Data Management Initiative. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years working hands-on with data. A successful candidate will have a strong background working on Data Lineage, Data Controls and Data mapping.
- Minimum of 5 years Business Analysis experience in a large-scale program of work
- Work experience within Financial services e.g., Banking/Insurance (Customer domain knowledge is preferred)
- Data experience specifically with Data Lineage, Data Controls or Data mapping
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Analyse and document data flows for critical data elements
- Support the development of data control & data lineage requirements
- Document data lineage covering system to system, Object level documentation between systems and data transformations applied in the pipelines
- Identify, assess and document data quality controls along data flows
- On time, on budget and high-quality delivery of assigned work.
- Proven experience in effectively partnering with business teams to deliver their goals and outcomes
- Bachelor's Degree in in Information Systems, Statistics, Computer Science or related field preferred OR equivalent professional experience
The Successful candidate
With both permanent and contract positions available we encourage candidates with skills in the above area to contact the team at Hydrogen for confidential discussions. We are seeking intellectually capable, personable and change driven individuals who want to be part of a market leading consulting organisation. First class communication skills in both the written and verbal form will be required.
What's on offer?
The opportunity to work with world class thought leaders in the digital transformation, Big data, Data science, RPA and AI space. International and local career progression.
Competitive salaries depending on experience.