Technical Product Owner - Initial 6 Month Contract
On-Site - Downtown Houston
Pay Rate: $70-$80/hour
* Provide technical leadership driving technology decisions, leading technical feasibility discussions, identifying and managing technical risks, and defining high-level architecture directions working with architects and senior developers.
* Serve as primary liaison between Product Management and Development to research and define technical requirements from business requirements.
* Work with developers to translate technical findings from proof of concepts into architecture decisions and technical requirements.
* Collaborate with Product Management in the definition of product requirements including user stories, features, user acceptance criteria, etc.
* Lead product backlog assessment, backlog grooming, release planning and iteration planning.
* Proficient knowledge of various technologies including .NET, Angular, React, Elasticsearch, Kafka, Redis, and Power BI.
* Familiarity with Docker containerization, Kubernetes, Service Mesh, API Gateway, and Proxy Server.
* Proven experience in communicating with business users and product managers to collect requirements, describe software product features.
* Proven experience collaborating with Product Management to deliver technical requirements from user requirements and business scenarios.
* Proven experience managing product backlogs, defining product roadmap, and creating release plans.
* Familiarity with Agile development practices, Scrum, Kanban, Azure DevOps, and Microsoft Project.