Technical Project Manager
Initial 6 Month Contract.
Work location:Fully Remote, client is based in Europe.
The Digital Capability team is an enabler of the strategy to make our leadering Pharmaceutical client Digital. Their ambition is to become the leading medicines company powered by data science and innovative therapy platforms.
We are actively seeking a talented technical project manager to oversee a variety of innovative projects from conceptual design to implementation. You will work with both internal and vendor development teams to build solutions for our 100,000 Associates.
This is a fast moving and large organisation; we require a Technical PM who believes in digital transformationton to steer these high-impact innovative projects to success.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
* Determined - the obstacle is the way. Excellent problem-solving skills.
* Strong experience with SharePoint 2016, Power Apps, Power Shell scripting
* Strong Excel and analysis skills
* Extensive experience managing projects and teams using JIRA, MS Project Online, Confluence, Kanban boards
* Experience using Hugo, Docker, Qlik Sense
* UI/UX skills - can direct the creative arm of a project