A midstream Oil & Gas firm are looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager to join their growing team! Technical Project Manager/Scrum Master is primarily responsible in effectively and efficiently managing the development iterations from planning to execution to release and review of deliverable in an agile development environment.
- Running daily scrums, managing the product backlog, and unblocking barriers to keep the team moving.
- Communicate and collaborate primarily with the engineering team including our offshore development partners, and senior management team as needed.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, demonstrate strong leadership abilities, and have the desire to work with the organization's leadership team to successfully drive the transformation of existing business, operational, organizational and technology practices.
- At least 5 years' experience as a Technical Project Manager.
- Must be familiar with Agile Processes.
- Experience working with external vendors.
- Experience as a Scrum Master.
- Oil & Gas experience preferred.