Technology Delivery Lead - Fintech - London - Up to £75,000 Plus Benefits
Rapidly Growing Fintech are looking for a Technology Delivery Lead to join a team responsible for the continual incremental delivery of quality solutions and providing knowledge and learning stewardship.
· Driving collaboration on technology development within a team and across needed teams for the Business increment.
· Ensuring the Business is driving (managing scope, prioritizing work, allowing improvements).
· Coordinating with the Business on collaboration and responsibilities including involvement cycles (frequency).
· Prioritisation, sequencing, decomposition, addressing impediments and cross-impacts Interacting with the Business to assure the right work is being done at the right time.
· Assuring work is ready to be pulled by the team with the available capacity of the team.
· Managing iterative system evolution within technology boundaries.
· Identifying risks, issues, dependencies, matching skills and resources for the Business Increment.
· Tracking and providing status of progress.
· Implementing and maintaining application area artifacts that support needs.
· Coordinating application area activities, setting priorities, resolving organisational impediments, monitoring and reporting.
· Provide guidance and maintain alignment with IT policies and standards.
· Ensuring environment / teams are adequately scoped, planned and established.
· Understanding the limitations that are due to technology (such as an old IDE), solutions, and what the inherent risks are.
· Supporting and guiding the team(s) in continually (incrementally) improving their standards.
· Understanding the technical boundaries between internal and external components.
· Removing tactical impediments and driving the resolution of issues
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
To qualify for this truly unique opportunity applicants must possess:
· Experience of managing software development projects.
· Hands-on experience in open-source software development and web technologies.
· Hands-on experience of agile project management. Delivering projects to time, cost and quality.
· A proven track record of delivering projects to time, cost and quality.
· Excellent Communication / Stakeholder Management Skills
This is a truly outstanding opportunity that offers successful Technology Delivery Lead applicants unrivalled technical challenge, career progression and earnings potential.