A Tier-1 Retail Bank & lender are searching for a Technology Risk Manager (with experience in Digital & Data) to join them on a permanent basis.
Location: Remote (but required to travel to office in the North of England 1-2 times per month for meetings. Travel can be expensed) PLEASE NOTE - Despite being a remote role you must be a resident of the UK and have a pre-determined right to work in the country.
Salary: Competitive salary
Reason for hire: New role, growing out the team.
Management responsibility: No line management duties initially, but should have matrix management experience.
- 7+ years Technology Risk Management experience minimum (you will ideally have more than this).
- A deep understanding of technology within Financial Services.
- Experience reporting to/liaising with the regulator as well as senior/C-Level Stakeholders (both are mandatory to apply).
- Ideally some professional qualifications within IT and/or Risk Management.
A taste of what you will be responsible for:
- Leading Risk Management input & advice on Risk within Digital/Data
- Building & maintaining excellent relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
- Embedding he Risk culture & Risk Management practices within your domain.
- Being an SME in Digital & Data Risk within Banking, including on Big Data & AI)
If you believe you meet the above criteria and would be interested in finding out more please don't hesitate to click apply.