Telecoms Administrative Partner - 12 month contract - Great Abington (Remote Currently)
Pay Rate: £15phr + holiday pay
The Telcoms Contracts and Billing Admin will be a key member of the Global Networking Operations group based out of our European Headquarters.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
* Ensure complete and accurate inventory of all global telecoms (phone, voice, data circuits) including contract start/end dates, renewal dates, MRC, NRC etc.
* Develop and manage a calendar of contract renewals.
* Work with global Network Engineers to source multiple quotes/bids for new circuits and renewals to drive maximum value for Illumina.
* Manage monthly invoices, check for errors and that any changes are reflected.
* Report, escalate and manage billing errors and disputes with the carriers. Track all such items to resolution and refund.
* Identify opportunities for service or cost improvements.
* Manage ongoing forecast of telecoms spend for calendar year, develop annual budgets for planning.
* Excellent communication skills, including oral, written and presentation skills
* Ability to communicate effectively with peers, end users, and all levels of corporate management
* Very strong organizational skills and attention to detail
* Proficient with using Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
* Be able to show a proactive approach with an emphasis on continued improvement and service delivery excellence.
* Have the ability to prioritize workload while working under pressure but still meeting deadlines
You will be challenged daily in a leading-edge technology based company to assist in the delivering class leading support to a wide variety of employees whilst striving to continually improve the support capabilities as a whole.
Required Experience & Skill set;
- At least 2+ years experience in the IT industry, specifically in networking, billing or contracts management
The following core skills are highly desirable;
- Excellent customer service approach
- Clear and Adaptive Communication style
- Flexible, reliable, committed, team player and highly organized
- Vendor management experience
- Initiative & self management
- Self-Motivated & Pro-Active
- Process development & maturation
The following skills are beneficial;
- Project Management