PLEASE NOTE - THIS ROLE REQUIRES YOU TO BE BASED IN AUSTRALIA AND HAVE FULL WORKING RIGHTS
Rate: $800-900 + super
Duration: 6 months initially (with extensions)
Our client is looking for an experienced Test Lead to assist in their POS Systems project! As a member of this project, you will work closely with developers, support analyst and business analysts in reviewing and clarifying requirements, test planning and execution, managing defects and escalating issues to the test manager.
- Overseeing the preparation, development and execution of the test strategy and test plans through to test execution, including sign-off testing for go-live launch
- Deploying and managing resources for testing
- Governing the end-to-end test outcomes of internal teams, third-party vendors, system
- Comfortable in participating in the test processes to ensure the test timeframes are met.
- Support business users and Application SMEs through UAT testing
- A change agent, proactively identifying and supporting opportunities to improve testing processes and outcomes.
- As required, assist in analysis & root cause identification of production issues
- Development and deployment of test methods and test tools
- Manage and maintain test environments including test data integrators, and business representatives to ensure program deliverables are met to the agreed standard and are fit for purpose.
- Tracking and reporting of test progress through the stages f the development life cycle
- Manage defect resolution with internal and external teams, including the retesting and acceptance of defect
- Tracking and management of issues that impede testing.
- Management and reporting of the test budget
- Leading and mentoring test team members to enable growth and development in the testing domain
- Review requirements, statements of work, use cases, designs and architecture documents and providing feedback on completeness, correctness, traceability and testability.
- Coordinate the management and update of test environments in collaboration with technical and customer teams
- Develop and maintain library of executable regression test scripts
- Be up to date with current Test Automation best practice frameworks to use in Ampol 's IT operating environment
- Execute Automated tests and analyse results to identify if failed test cases are a result of a system defect or Automation test script error and rectify as needed
- 5+ years' experience in automation and manual testing
- Automation experience using tools such as Selenium, Tosca, UFT
- Experience utilising tools such as JIRA and Confluence or similar tools for test planning, execution and defect management in an integrated environment.
- Regression and Performance testing experience
- Extensive delivery experience within the Agile and Waterfall environment.
- Demonstrated track record as a successful Test Lead working on major complex, multifaceted business, and integration programs for large scale corporate organisations
- Working knowledge with testing tools and extensive experience with all phases of testing such as unit testing, systems, functional testing and i integration testing.
- Experience in managing and coordinating testing activities with Delivery leads, external vendors and key stakeholders
- Experience in POS systems and retail domain highly regarded!
Please submit your CV asap and I will get back to you with more details if suitable.