Trader Voice and Voice Recording Lab Engineer
£350 p/d Inside
Our client are expanding the existing team so that new voice products and newly released versions of telephony products can be adequately tested and documented prior to a commitment of purchase or schedule of deployment into the production environment.
As the role is mainly around new or unseen products, the successful candidate will have to be efficient in learning new information as well as adaptable when switching between different solutions.
The candidate must be a self-starter and be proactive to tasks that need to be completed.
The main output from the engineer will be to create official documentation that will be distributed worldwide meaning readers first language may not be English, and therefore the engineer must have a good grasp of the official English.
· Trader Voice System:
o Blue Wave
· Lab Voice Recording Systems:
o Nice Trading Recording (NTR)
o Nice Fusion
o Verint Verba
· Deploy both Trader Voice and Voice Recording solutions into the Lab.
· Troubleshooting all issues in the Lab on both Trader Voice and Voice Recording
· Document vendor processes into Documents
· Create test plans to test software / hardware of new versions
· Implement test plans created or provided
· Experience in a similar role
· 5+ years exposure to Trader Voice and Voice Recording
· In-depth knowledge of the following systems:
o Blue Wave
o NICE NTR
o NICE FUSION
o VERINT VERBA
· Basic knowledge of the following systems:
o Cisco CUCM
o Oracle SBC
· Experience in building VMWare and working in Sandboxes.
· Professional experience, documenting, planning and managing platforms through their life cycle
· Excellent problem solving skills.
· Excellent customer-service and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Ability to prioritize along with good time management skills.
· Ability to work as part of a Global team.
· Desire to learn and adapt to new technology skillsets.