We are currently supporting hiring for a large biopharmaceutical company located in Foster City, CA. This opportunity is search for a training coordinator who will support Commercial Training and Development teams and events by planning, scheduling, tracking, and organizing routine processes for the training function. This opportunity is offered on an initial 18 month contract, and can be remote 75% of time, with travel to Foster City for specific training events.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Provide quick and efficient coordination to both new and existing learners by assisting with training's and CL+D events.
- Contributes to improving coordination processes and utilizing new systems/tools.
- Manages CL+D roster for all learners by tracking vacancies, new hire start dates and important training touchpoint dates and deadlines.
You must meet the following requirements:
- BS degree or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 3+ years project management experience