An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Transaction Services Lawyer to join a top tier American investment bank, as a Director, based in the City of London.
Reporting into the Head of Legal for the EMEA Transaction Services Legal team, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the business with cash/treasury management and trade finance matters.
- Supporting the cash and treasury management business, in relation to existing and new product initiatives, offerings and services and regulatory issues related to global/European payment and treasury services and related credit support documentation.
- Advising on client negotiations of global and local client contracts, including electronic services documentation and liquidity contracts, as well as notional account netting, physical cash concentration (sweeping) and interest optimisation arrangements.
- Advising complex multi-jurisdictional trade finance transactions, including but not limited to supply chain finance, receivables finance, structured trade facilities, bilateral trade facilities, export credit agency backed syndicated facilities.
- Reviewing and advising on publications and other communications for internal and external use.
- Liaising with the litigation group as needed to manage disputes and litigation matters.
- Acting as a strategic partner to the business.
- England and Wales qualified Solicitor, with at least 5 years' PQE gained across cash/treasury management services and trade finance.
If you would like to receive further details on this opportunity, please either apply or send your CV directly to email@example.com.