Hydrogen Group are currently looking for a Treasury Risk Analyst. This is a remote role but the client's office is based in London. (There is no expectation to travel to it,) The contract is for 5 months and is paying up to £500 per day. The role sits inside IR35.
- Participate in the design of the future state for Treasury reporting
- Collaborate with the different stakeholders within Treasury to identify data and reporting needs -Develop and improve Power BI dashboards -
- Provide Power BI skills support to the other team members
- Work with the SQL database, adding data, analysing data, mapping of data. Creating ETL's. Improving the set up.
- 5+ years related experience.
- Python-experience -former experience integrating with SAP
- Experience in database systems / MS SQL Server
- Power BI experience
- Ability to program in M or DAX is preferred
- Experience from design, architect, and build a data warehouse is preferred
- Experience from building of data models and transformation of data to meet business needs
- Knowledge and experience of treasury analysis and processes