My client, a well know Retail business, has a need for an experienced UX Designer to join their team.
Knowledge and experience needed:
- Proficiency with the latest versions of Sketch, Zeplin, prototyping tools and Adobe CC.
- Experience working with design systems.
- Proficiency at designing intuitive graphical interfaces for desktop, tablet and mobile devices.
- Proficiency at designing native software on the following operating systems: iOS, Android.
- Proficiency in producing design executions that comply with W3C accessibility guidelines.
- Knowledge of typography and its use in interactive contexts.
- Knowledge of the latest multi-channel design tools, techniques and technologies.
- Experience of working on design projects using waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Experience in producing the following project artefacts: interface scamps, mood boards, page comps, page designs, style guides, interactive prototypes, interaction guides.
- Experience working with the following user experience practices and deliverables: personas, user journeys, page flows, wireframes, site architectures, navigation models.
- Experience in coding is an advantage.
- Experience in producing paper and interactive prototypes to test creative concepts and ideas.
- Experience with rapid prototyping and interface building applications.
- Experience in participating in user testing sessions.
- The ideal candidate would have experience designing complex decision support applications, however this is not a requirement.
If you feel this role is a good match to your skills and experience, then please submit your CV immediately.