Role: User Researcher
Rate: £350 - £450 per day
Duration: 6 months
Our large Life and Pensions client is looking for a User Researcher to carry out research across the organisation on a wide range of activities and projects.
We're looking for User Researchers who make a positive impact by caring about customers, colleagues and communities. You will work with our multidisciplinary teams to support and carry out User Research across our Organisation on a wide range of activity to achieve this.
As a hands-on practitioner, you will be part of supporting and aligning User Research activities across several teams. You will ensure all teams take a Human-centred, evidence-based approach to service design and delivery. Developing and assuring good User Research practice. Supporting & developing a deep understanding and empathy for our users and their needs so teams can design the right service in the right way.
You will be responsible for building an understanding of the service's users and their behaviour and providing insight to the broader team about how users interact with the service. Designing, conducting and analyse the results of user research and usability testing to help give insights on how the service should be designed.
You will be part of the Customer Savings and Investments (CS&I) team. As one of the UK's Top Employers we've brought together businesses with long, successful histories and many strengths. More than ever, people need help and guidance from a company which is simple to deal and who they trust. And that's where you come in.
- Planning, designing preparing and running user research activities to support the design, development and continuous improvement of products and services
- Support colleagues to analyse research data and synthesise clear and actionable findings, including working closely with analytics colleagues to create a rich picture of user behaviour
- Support colleagues carrying out user research activities, who may lack any prior experience in user research and other Human-centred design roles
- Effectively Communicate user research findings to help the team and wider organisation develop a deep understanding of users and their needs
Skills and experience:
- The ability to understand what problem teams are trying to solve, and align user research activities to inform decision making and action
- Some experience and understanding of a range of research methods, when to use those methods and how to apply them correctly,
- Some experience and understanding of a range of techniques for analysis of research data, synthesis of findings, and presentation of clear findings that colleagues can understand and use
- A good understanding of the diversity of customers and other users, and the ability to include many kinds of users in appropriate research activities
- An understanding of agile approaches and experience of working in agile teams
Please submit your CV asap and if suitable I will contact you to discuss the role.