My client, a well known consultancy based in London, has an immediate need for an experienced UX Architect to join their team.
Customer Experience Design - Please be aware you must be fully SC cleared and a British national to apply for this role
User Experience Architect to work with SARs IT Programme Business Analysts to validate that the requirements included in the MVP provide the business critical activities needed and to confirm Release 0 and Release 1 requirements are clearly understood and can be prioritised.
User Experience Architect to work with SARs IT Programme Business Analysts to document detailed workflow requirements.
- Experience of user-centric design, design thinking approaches and compliance to GDS guidelines and principles
- Experience of designing new patterns and components to contribute to an existing design system
- Experience of understanding and interpreting brand guideline rules
- Being comfortable working at both ends of the scale, from the big picture, high level flows and journeys to the detail of individual elements on screen.
- Evidence of proficiency in UX, UI and interaction design techniques
- Evidence of proficiency in creating prototypes to support user research, stakeholders and design team decision making
- A clear understanding of user centred design best practice and accessibility principles
- Experience of interpreting user research feedback to inform user journeys and UI/UX
- Experience of planning, documenting and communicating the design process and concepts in a clear, concise manner
- Extensive experience in creating prototype and design specs and the ability to communicate the design process to Software Developers
- Proven understanding of accessibility issues and designing to meet accessibility guidelines
- Experience in working from user research; thus ensuring designs are user and data driven
- Ability to use user-centred design methodology from start to finish to inform user journeys, navigation flow charts, wireframes and interactive prototypes
- Basic research skills including when necessary participation in user research sessions and analysis
- Do rapid, lightweight prototyping, from paper to interactive.
- Tackle the design of a service that has multiple digital touchpoints, as well as offline elements. Understanding the bigger picture and defining the overall user experience is critical.
- Strong experience working as part of an agile team participating in daily stand up, sprint reviews and planning and retrospectives.
Nice to have
- The Microsoft Azure low-code frameworks in the Power Platform including LogicApps, PowerApps Canvas Apps and Power BI.
- Well-rounded technical experience to understand and collaborate on technical specifications.
- Use of lean UX/Agile tools, techniques and a passion for working as part of an agile team
- Previous experience working with Public Sector clients or law enforcement
- Knowledge across the digital design sector applying research in new design technologies to the benefit of the team and service