We are looking for a highly motivated and creative User Researcher to join our growing Digital Experience team.
You'll be working across a variety of platforms and products, testing and gaining insights that reveal the motivations and behaviours of users when they interact with us using the latest technologies.
As a User Researcher you will:
- Collaborate in developing a premium research environment using the latest user research innovations and methods.
- Plan, execute and communicate studies that reveal the motivations and behaviours of our users to inform and support the product team's roadmap.
- Collaborate in developing and executing user research studies with a range of qualitative and quantitative methods, including user testing, contextual enquiry, ethnographic studies and surveys.
- Manage and help building a common insight database, combining different data sources and inputs into a unique hub serving the entire business.
- Develop and support research studies throughout the product life-cycle, from generative and ideation research and segmentation/persona work to post-launch analysis.
- Identify the best techniques to provide actionable cross-function insight for product and UX design teams.
- Effectively collaborate with the Analytics and Customer Insight teams to identify opportunities and build a solid understanding of our customer base.
We would love you to have:
- Proven experience in gathering and delivering actionable insights from user research.
- Proven experience in ideative and generative research (desirable).
- Proven experience in knowledge management and reporting (desirable but not essential)
- Creativity and open-minded approach to research methodologies.
- Evidence of how you've impacted your teams through research.
- Experience with modelling and synthesising research insights into different deliverables and visualisations -such as personas and user journey maps.
- Ability to produce reports that effectively capture and communicate key observations and findings to stakeholders.
- Ability to synthesize research findings and to uncover and articulate insights that will inform and inspire design.
- Strong communication, critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong collaboration skills - you would be joining a diverse and lively cross-functional team engaged in cultural transformation and pushing the boundaries of user research in the industry.
- up to £500 p/d Inside IR35
Skills: Customer research, trends analysis, workshops, user research, customer journeys, Requirements gathering, requirements documentation, ticket creation.