My client, a well known Retail business, has a need for an experienced UX Service Designer to join their team.
- Lead the Service Design process within the organisation, considering everything from initial engagement to final implementation.
- Build and transfer knowledge that helps the organisation understand evidence based decisions.
- Influence product roadmaps and encourage product teams
- Articulate how processes need to change to improve overall quality along with planning and making change to improve existing processes.
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders.
- Be a passionate advocate for Service Design
- Experience creating Service Blueprints, Customer Journey Maps, and Service Ecology Map
- Experience of planning and conducting collaborative workshops to gain understanding of users and processes.
- Ability to analyse and interpret statistical data.
- Experience mapping user centric service experiences.
- Ability to turn complex processes into easy to understand design collateral