We are looking for a Vector Process Development Lead to join a growing Biotech company based in Philadelphia, PA. This client is a CAR-T cell therapy company, who are focused on the treatment of solid tumours. The chosen individual will provide hands-on process development and engineering expertise to bring the clients lentiviral vector production online. This is an onsite opportunity, that is offered on a full-time and permanent basis.
- Contribute to the setup and organization of Verismo Therapeutics' vector therapy process development capabilities.
- Independently plan, design, execute and interpret complex development studies (with multiple experiment sets) related to process development and scale-up, ensuring studies balance time and resources.
- Support and develop next generation manufacturing processes and lead activities to deliver a robust and effective product and manufacturing process.
- Experience with lentiviral vector (or similar) process development and cGMP production
- Ph.D. in a relevant scientific discipline with at least 2 years of experience working in the cell, gene, and biologics Industry, or MS with at least 4 years of relevant experience, or BS with at least 6 years of relevant experience.
The anticipated salary range for this role is $100-130,000. We encourage candidates of all levels to apply as there may be flexibility on final job title and responsibilities. The salary offer will be based on a variety of factors, including experience, qualifications, internal equity etc.
Please apply with an up to date copy of your resume to be considered.