We are currently recruiting for a large Biotechnology company located in Raleigh, NC. This opportunity is for a Vendor Master Specialist on a 18 month basis. However, this may be extended or made permanent to the right candidate.
Please note that this can be on a hybrid basis.
- Responsible to analyze and improve master data quality for Vendor data.
- Work with the team to analyze vendor master data, interact with vendors to verify data and take action to make corrections to synchronize master data between multiple systems.
- Extract data from a variety of systems, analyze the data using Excel and date rules that have been developed, recommend changes to make to the data and either request updates to the data or take further action to ensure data is correct.
- Take appropriate action to cleanse vendor master data as directed by the Vendor Master BPO.
- Performs deduplication and other quality checks to ensure the high quality of master data.
- Ability to complete quality work within defined service targets in situations with tight turnarounds and deadlines.
- Use Excel extensively Analyze data provided on various data reports, work with others to determine the data that needs updating or corrections, execute data fix Recommend data actions to others.
- Track data as to whether the data fix has been addressed or not.
- Collaborate and partner with cross functional business partners and International colleagues to identify and implement options to improve the quality of service delivery from a global perspective and pursue opportunities for global process delivery in line with best practice.
- Communicate with Vendors and Sourcing Experts on a variety of data issues/updates.
- Follow up on all outstanding tasks, questions, issues and ensure final resolution.
- Passionate attitude toward data quality with a strong attention to detail.
- 2-3 years working experience with SAP ERP, especially in the area of vendor data, or being an MDM key user during an SAP migration in the US.
- Oracle EBS knowledge is a plus to understand and bridge current process being migrated.
- Good Communication skills, written and verbal. Can articulate thoughts/issues/resolutions in an organized and professional manner. Excellent interpersonal skills, an inquisitive mind, and the ability to work effectively with multiple, cross-functional stakeholders across diverse geographical locations and cultures.
- Able to work independently and manage time efficiently.
- Strong Excel, Word skills.
- 3-year vendor/customer master data cleansing for Enterprise Resource Planning System Deployment.
- SAP (S4/HANA) experience along with proficiency in MDM or MDG.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize work tasks.
- Aspire to deliver an exceptional customer experience and process excellence
- A focus on innovation and continuous improvement
- Business Partnership, build relationships and trust, share ideas and work collaboratively
- Strong analytical skills and a critical thinker; must have the ability to use excellent judgment and resolve issues with dexterity and effective decision making.
- High level of self-motivation, positive attitude, drive for achievement and a strong work ethic
Please apply or if you know the right fit for this role or just want to discuss it further then give me an email on - email@example.com.