Website Marketing Manager - Phoenix Group
£400/day outside IR35
Edinburgh - expectation to go into office occasionally
The role is responsible for the management and development of websites, customer dashboard and app content and effectiveness across Workplace/Adviser and Consumer channels. This means reviewing content and navigation against business proposition and marketing objectives to make improvements to improve/Optimise traffic and engagement across the sites where required.
- Review website content and navigation effectiveness working with SEO Manager/Agency to identify content which will help to drive engagement
- Review of content pages and related navigation against business proposition and objectives to identify ongoing improvement/development
- Engage with key stakeholders to gain buy-in and support delivery of content development
- Oversight and manage consistent tone of voice, brand look and feel of website content with colleagues from relevant teams
- Identify opportunities to create new content or to improve navigation that will drive increased engagement
- Monitor key competitor/market activity and make recommendations for improvement where necessary
- Work with colleagues in Digital and Marketing to ensure new, relevant is accurately updated to the websites as planned and to relevant visual standards
- Design relevant KPI tracking and oversee the delivery of MI reporting of website traffic across sites
- Coordinate with Digital Marketing team colleagues to ensure key webpage content required to support Social Media activity is accurately delivered to maximise SM activity.
- Produce monthly MI information of user activity and recommendations for improvement and engage with colleagues in the business and Marketing