My client has an urgent requirement for an experienced Workday HRIS Consultant to join their team on a 12 month contract. This is an outside of IR35 contract. Configuration experience is ESSENTIAL for this role
- This is a 12 month contract that requires the successful candidate to be in the office in West London at least 3 days a week.
- You will manage an international team who are responsible for Workday system configuration and optimisation across the business.
- You must have demonstrable configuration experience.
- You will support team members with your strong Workday configuration knowledge, assist the team with their tasks or directly actioning configuration requests when required.
- Strong Workday knowledge and technical skills, including hands-on configuration experience.
- Wider technical skills/ background.
- Previous people management experience is desired.
- Excellent understanding of HR business processes and how they translate into Workday configuration.
- Experience working with a global organisation and a dispersed team.
- Excellent communication and senior stakeholder management skills.
- A technical background covering multiple technologies with the ability to pick up new technical areas quickly and successfully.
- You are proactive with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.