Contract: 18 months, with possibility of extension
Location: Foster City, CA (Hybrid)
Pay rate: $40 - $46.50/hour
A leading biotech company are seeking a skilled Workplace Occupancy Planning Specialist to join their team in Foster City!
Reporting to the Sr Director, Head of Workplace, the Occupancy Planning Specialist will directly support the Workplace Strategy Team, work closely with Workplace Design and Workplace Technology/Data, and collaborate cross functionally with Master Planning, Real Estate, and People Analytics Teams on projects and initiatives globally. Based out of the client's Foster City, CA Headquarters, this role requires knowledge and experience of office and lab occupancy planning to support in the execution of large Foster City HQ campus and/or global project moves and relocations. Strong presentation and interdepartmental change management communication skills is required to excel in this role.
- 3-5 years experience.
- Workplace Occupancy Planning Experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture, Engineering, or other relevant fields.
- Translate occupancy data into graphs and and/or visually compelling presentations.
- Experience using Centerstone or CAFM/IWMS.
- Interpersonal and change management communication skills.
- Comfortable with making strategic recommendations and decisions based on existing and available data.
- Data-driven with a mindset of continual improvement.
*Sample of their workplace occupancy planning work will be required during the interviewing process.