Our client is currently looking for a multiple API Developer's to undertake an initial 6 month contract with further extensions. The role is centred on designing and implementing the Tech API Platform in Nodejs.
They operate in the financial services sector where the organisation is rapidly upscaling its engineering squad and capability within this new division of the business. These are long term contracts where there would be future opportunities to grow into a senior or leadership role whilst still being technically hands on.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Min 5-7 years of software engineering experience
- Experience delivering within Agile teams with good working knowledge of Agile development
- methodologies, values and procedures
- Extensive experience working on highly transactional platform and high performing RESTful APIs.
- Desirable AWS experience - Lambda, API Gateway, StepFunctions, S3, Code*, DynamoDB and RDS, CloudFront, CloudWatch, SQS, SNS, VPC, EC2, CloudFormation
- Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modelling/mapping and data mapping.
- Demonstrable experience delivering cloud (AWS) solutions, specifically cloud-native and serverless solutions
- Hands on experience with CI/CD pipelines including build automation, continuous Integration,
- version control and other related technologies (e.g. Git, GitHub, AWS Code* or similar)
- Strong understanding of QA techniques like code review, unit testing, integration testing, TDD
What's on offer?
- AWS serverless environment
- Very engineering led projects
- Remote working
- Long term contract work / solid roadmap
If you would like to discuss further, please apply and a consultant will contact appropriate candidates for a confidential discussion in 24 hours :)