iOS C++ Developer contract
Duration: 6 Months initially
Location: West London
Day Rate: Up to £515
You will be delivering robust and creative solutions to demanding and often immovable deadlines. The department strives to be seen both internally and externally as a world-class software engineering function, continually delivering high quality solutions. In this role you will be the Objective-C expert leading the implementation of our complex STB interface (written in C++/Qt) in iOS and macOS platforms. The role requires expertise in iOS/macOS and the flexibility to dig into and understand the C++ code the app is written on.
· Develop excellent quality software using agile techniques such as Test Driven Development and Pair Programming
· Take an active role in Story definition, assisting QA's and business stakeholders with Acceptance criteria
· Drive best technology and software development practices into the team with passion and enthusiasm
· Participate in regular showcases of new work to the product owners and business stakeholders
· Strive for continuous improvement within the team
· iOS / macOS
· Cocoa framework
· At least 5 years’ experience in developing and shipping iOS / macOS apps.
· At least 2 years C++ experience
· Experience in projects mixing Objective-C with C++
· Experience of developing iOS/tvOS/MacOS/Universal apps.
· Understanding of Apple’s provisioning and code signing system
· Understanding of old and new ways of memory management in Objective-C
· Experience in optimising apps using Apple instruments
· Swift knowledge
· Experience in working with AVPlayer
· OpenGL knowledge
· Experience in working with custom UI frameworks
#LI-SP1 #LI-41 #LI-DNI