6 month contract
Certification to Cisco CCNA and Juniper JNCIA is desirable; further accreditation to CCNP or CCNP Voice would be an advantage.
A good knowledge and experience is required of:
- LAN/WAN protocols, technology, networking principles (for example VLANs, DHCP, DNS, routing, TCP, UDP protocols).
- Cisco, Juniper and Aruba Architecture and equipment.
- Microsoft Skype for business.
- IP Telephony & Unified Messaging Systems.
- Cisco Video Conferencing solutions, including Cisco Telepresence.
- Windows, IOS and OSX operating systems.
• Hands-on experience of installing/configuring/replacing network hardware components is required.
• Hardware and software maintenance and support to existing server estate, server firmware updates, server patching and software updates.
• Support for backup systems ensuring backups are run, performing upgrades when needed and making configuration changes as and when required.
• Support to the printer and MFD estates.
• Support for the existing VMWare ESX and ESXi environment
• Knowledge of cloud computing and cloud applications (e.g. Azure and AWS)