We are looking for experienced SAS Analysts and Developers with fraud and credit risk background to be a part of a large IT consulting organization supporting a Tier 1 financial services client.
My client is a large IT consulting organization with a global footprint within the technology, outsourcing services and professional services verticals. They are committed to helping clients transform and improve performance and competitive positioning.
The requirement from SAS Analyst will be:
· Experience working in SAS fraud prevention. /AML solutions.
· Experience in migration from the legacy system of the SAS solutions on Cloud – AWS.
· Experience in managing the SAS Platforms in an Admin role.
· Experience working on various SAS software such as SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Data Integration Studio, SAS Server Management Console. SAS Social Network Analysis, SAS Visual Analytics.
· Experience in developing Unix shell scripts for automation of Code promotion between environments.
· Experience in developing Unix shell script for automating the processing of ETL jobs and Alert generation jobs
· SAS ECM and SAS SNA (SAS Social Network Analysis)
· Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
· At least 3+ years of experience in Information Technology
· Possess strong Analytical and Communication skills
· Possess good Planning and Co-ordination skills