Senior UI Designer
I currently have multiple positions for Senior UI Designers with strong experience of working in an Agile environment. In addition a background in retail would be beneficial. Please find the spec below.
Role: Senior UI Designers
Rate: £400 - £500 per day
Duration: 3 months rolling
· Working Agile as part of an efficient and multi-disciplined delivery team
· Collaborating with UX colleagues, you will be brainstorming concepts, freehand sketching, low-fi and high-fi prototyping to shape user-centred design solutions
· Within your delivery team, you will proactively use qualitative and quantitative test and learn approaches, including user testing, A/B testing and data
· Being a UI component expert, you will be collaborating with other designers to create accurate responsive template mockups and working with the development team to realise designs including interactive states and motion/ animation
· Design-related degree or equivalent in practical experience
· Solid experience of designing for responsive digital products
· Strong understanding of UI style guides, design components and UI kits
· Experience of collaborating closely with UX experts throughout the entire product cycle, to create user-centred design solutions
· Fluency in industry software, including Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud, prototyping and workflow tools
· Working knowledge of W3C Accessibility standards
· Excellent communication, organisational and team collaboration skills.
· Retail ecommerce experience
· Agile scrum experience: working in sprints with backlogs and feature sets
· Experience of concept validation via usability testing (remote and lab)
· Working knowledge of iOS and Android native design patterns
· Previous experience of designing for animation/ motion
· Experience using Abstract, Zeplin and Jira would be beneficial
· Understanding of front-end templating languages such as React and Handlebars
If this position interests you please get in touch.