Our Financial Services client is overhauling their digital estate and therefore a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Digital Content Manager to join them on a long term contractual basis.
Web Content Manager – Digital Content – Edinburgh
Role: Content Manager (Digital)
Rate: £400+ per day
Duration: 12 months
The role: Our Financial Services client is overhauling their digital estate and therefore a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Digital Content Manager to join them on a long term contractual basis. The successful candidate will be instrumental in the client’s digital transformation.
· Individual must be a true digital professional and have a passion for creating digital content
· Must be experienced working with UX professionals to create quality digital content
· Experience creating digital content across multiple websites and applications
· Experienced copy writing content and search engine optimisation (SEO)
· Ideally experienced working within Financial Services, on customer and workplace sites
· Providing digital consultancy for different marketing and proposition teams
· Implementing and maintaining digital content standards
· Highly personable and able to work with cross divisional teams of designers and senior stakeholders as well as external vendor relationship management
Please submit your CV asap if you’d like to discuss an application
"I am a Manager within the Hydrogen Business Transformation practice"
My Esteemed Client, a leading Financial Services provider based in Edinburgh city centre requires an Information Security Analysts who has particular expertise in Firewall technologies and IP Networking.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a UX Designer to join a high profile Financial Services company based in Edinburgh as they overhaul their digital estate. The successful candidate will be instrumental in the digital proposition design process.
The role: our client is looking for a Finance and Governance Manager to support a large portfolio of work for a client in Edinburgh. You should be an experienced Manager and have specialisms in Finance and Governance management. You must have previous ex
Hydrogen Group plc
Speak to a recruitment expert in your local office
Your skills match for this role is less than 25%. Are you sure you want to apply?
Please review your skills match above.
Log in to update your profile or find a more suitable role.
You have successfully submitted an application.
Back to search