Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist
Location: Central London
Duration: 12 Months
Day Rate: Up to £500
What you can expect
• Support a flexible search marketing portfolio across various products and languages to achieve goals set by the business.
• Use multiple data sources to identify Profit and Loss (P&L) performance anomalies and prioritize work towards optimizing the team’s KPIs.
• Present insights to key stakeholders in a concise manner and provide relevant recommendations to grow the business globally and mitigate risks.
• Troubleshoot problems going through a Root Cause Analysis process (e.g. "5 Why's").
• Configure and execute existing scripts that automate business processes at a higher velocity.
• Work with the entire SEM Business Operations, Product Management and Engineering teams as well as other parts of the Group to further optimize business processes using technology solutions.
• Form your own hypotheses and measure the outcome of experiments that improve SEM traffic quality and increase Return on Investment.
• Solve problems proactively and push for positive change. When required, work cross-functionally within the broader organization to improve traveler experience.
We are looking for
• Passion for digital marketing. Experience in digital marketing or internet business and knowledge of consumer behavior in local markets is required.
• Experience managing SEM accounts and strategies on a global level across multiple regions and markets.
• Experience with non-Google search platforms such as Naver, Yandex, and Bing is a plus.
• Exceptional analytical skills, including data mining and financial analysis.
• An expert in SQL, BigQuery and Excel (experience with Python/R would also be a bonus but not essential).
• Fluency in English and excellent collaboration at all levels, including crisp and compelling verbal and written executive communication.
• Critical thinking and self-motivation are essential in this role.
• Active listeners who can entertain multiple points of view, consolidate these ideas to a cohesive and executable plan for team success.
#LI-SP1 #LI-41 #LI-DNI