Infrastructure Tech Support (iOS/MAC environment) - Contract - Manchester
Duration: 4 months initially
Location: Manchester + remote working during the current climate
Day Rate: £180
Please note, the successful candidate will have extensive experience working in a MAC/iOS environment
● Take ownership of the issue and provide regular communication of the progress of investigations and planned solutions to customers, whilst managing their level of expectation.
● Experience of providing direct end user support with excellent customer service skills
● Working on the client site in a direct client facing support role.
● Drive to maximise issue resolution at first point of contact in the “techzone”
● . Exceptional customer service and support skills essential.
● Ability to work independently, be a self-starter and own customer issues.
● Experience in deskside support or other user support function.
● In-depth, hands on ‘problem solving’ expertise in desktop hardware, operating systems and software packages – e.g. Apple OSX and the Google Application Suite, Windows 7 and the MS Office suite
● A good working knowledge of a wide variety of ICT hardware. e.g. desktops, laptops, notebooks, Multi-Function Printers (MFP) and other peripheral devices. A good understanding of structured cabling or Wi-Fi connectivity e.g. Cisco routers, switches, Wireless Access Points (WAP) and managed cabling.
● To provide support for Smartphones, iPads, iPhones etc.
● In-depth, hands on ‘problem solving’ expertise in corporate platform and application delivery. e.g. Citrix client, cloud-based Google Applications.
Participate in an Out of Hours call out rota to provide remote support for users in multiple client locations
● Remotely support “priority” incidents to other client locations as part of an enhanced priority support channel
#LI-SP1 #LI-41 #LI-DNI