Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma
• 3+ years of experience supervising or leading maintenance, repair, and improvement activities in a high-volume production environment.
Preferred Skills and Competencies:
• Engineering Technician Diploma or Associates Degree.
• BS in an engineering discipline a plus.
• Proficient in computer skills, MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook.
• Experience with computerized maintenance management systems, Maximo preferred.
• Requires mechanical aptitude, technical ability, and problem solving skills, ability to read and understand technical drawings and manuals.
• Technical knowledge of cam driven linkages, discrete component assembly, and automation.
• Familiarity with HMIs / GUIs (Machine user interfaces).
• Previous experience working in a clean room environment.
• Hands-on technical ability with assembly methodologies including locational methods, setup at assembly, pneumatic actuators, servo motors, limit switches, sensors, robotics, etc.
• Experience working in a regulated industry; Consumer products or Life Sciences preferred.
• Have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent attention to detail, organizational skills, and rigorous process discipline.
• Ability to adapt quickly to changes in daily work plans and unplanned issues on equipment, maintaining a focus on productivity without compromising safety or quality.
• Thirst for knowledge and intense curiosity.
• Sound decision making using data.
• Needs to be able to effectively deal with conflict and openly communicate and lead team members to successful resolution.
#LI-SP2 #LI-96 #LI-DNI