My client, a UK based insurance provider have an excellent opportunity to join their Digital Marketing Performance team. The successful candidate will be responsible for turning valuable data into actionable insights driving customer communication and commercial growth.
A real opportunity to make a significant difference, last year they dealt with over 150 million insurance quotes, so a small change will have big consequences to profitable growth and customer experience. Primary responsibilities include:
· Maximising customer lifetime value through data insight, from each of their online aggregators
· Supporting and optimising conversion rates, identifying key opportunities through new business journeys
· Developing customer experience and driving the profitable mix obtained through aggregators
· Understanding customers behavioural dynamics, through customer segments
Required Skills and Experience:
You will be highly numerate and passionate about data analytics, with good communication skills to be able to influence others. Having previous Analytics experience with an emphasis on digital performance would be an advantage. Analysis and reporting will include:
· Customer path-to-purchase journey analysis
· Customer segmentation
· Tactical analysis and A-B / MVT testing
· Demand forecasting
· Turning analysis into a business case
· Helping to ensure we remain compliant
· You will be highly organised, a great teammate and delivery focused. You will need to be dedicated and an effective communicator and be able to apply tact and diplomacy to ensure optimal results.
As a growing business this role is critical to delivery and success, it will be exciting, busy, varied and challenging so a roll sleeves up, hands-on approach is key.
· Natural problem solver who communicates effectively to all partners.
· This is a dynamic, fast paced working environment – you should be comfortable working within that setting and demonstrate a dedicated working style.
· Great attention to detail – systematic approach to handling your workload.
· Embraces opportunities to develop and learn – shows a great level of self-awareness and drive.
· Flexible working opportunities working 1-2 days a week from home
· Up to 5% bonus earning potential
· 23 days holiday
· Life assurance
· Competitive pension
· Flexible benefits – buy or sell holidays
· Discounted products