Product Manager – Unsecured Personal Loans
A UK based financial services company are looking for a experienced Product Manager. This is an
exciting and challenging position for a commercially focused, self-starter who thrives on new challenges, possesses true entrepreneurial spirit and enjoys working in a fast-paced, highly flexible environment.
Their innovative personal loans and revolutionary credit cards have been a game changer in the UK financial services space, giving people access to the affordable credit that we believe they deserve.
In this role you’ll be working with teams across the organisation to define, build and roll-out new features and iterations to drive profitability, improve user experience and support new products.
· Working directly with the technical team to ensure that business requirements are translated and understood, and are therefore delivered right, first time.
· Managing the JIRA portfolio initiatives including prioritisation and roadmap, creation/management of epics and stories.
· Own the product strategy and establish a shared vision across the company.
· Define and own key success metrics.
· Drive Product Management activities including discovery sessions, product requirements creation, prioritisation of features, build consensus amongst the company, and coordinate product schedules with a team of engineers and designers.
· Work with a scrum team to deliver value at the end of each sprint
· Experience in the financial space, ideally lending.
· Good understanding of the full lending process and the regulatory landscape surrounding consumer lending.
· You can demonstrate a track record of high performance.
· You have experience overcoming challenges to deliver a big project or launch a new product, service or business.
· You are comfortable working with complexity and ambiguity, and you take a logical approach to navigating this and identifying the key things that need to get done.
· You are comfortable working with stakeholders at different levels, and technical/non-technical teams, and you are the person that can join the dots between everything.
· You are calm under pressure and can lead a team through a (mini) crisis.
· Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, and experience applying those skills to resolve product design and technical issues.
· Change Management skills including risk and issue management.
· Experience working with Agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban as well as software such as Jira (key).
£65,000 to £75,000 per annum
Please get in touch for more information!
#LI-CT3 #LI-96 #LI-DNI