Are you an expert in Terraform and interested in working with huge amounts of Data? If so please get in touch. My client - a global organisation with headquarters in London are looking for a DevOps Engineer for an initial 6 month contract with high likelihood of extension..
The ideal candidate will:
• Have expert knowledge of Terraform and automation tooling including Jenkins, Docker, Kube and other open source devops technologies.
• Have experience building and troubleshooting front and backend services preferably in an online business environment.
• Possess a deep understanding of networking and security and how to apply them to a Cloud-based environment including AWS networking services such as VPCs, Security Groups, NACLs and IAM roles.
• Be capable of building, and can demonstrate a history of developing, their own solutions to fix complex issues
• Experience with building monitoring tools for availability, usage & performance
• You've spent some time with Big Data application ecosystem running on Hadoop, EMR, R Studio.
• You have hands on experience with containerisation (Docker) and resource scheduling (Kubernetes).
• You possess a deep understanding of DevOps and Agile methodologies and concepts.
• You are confident writing robust Infrastructure as Code and have used tools like Terraform and integrated with other tools such as Vault and Jenkins.
• You have knowledge of configuration management tools and techniques.
• You have some DBA experience (Postgresql, mysql)
• Experience in Java, SQL, R & Scripting (Python or Shell)
Please get in touch with your latest CV to apply for this role. NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE.