Senior Web Analyst - Finance - Up to £60,000 - Manchester
My client, a UK based finance provider have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Web Analyst to join the team. This role is ideal for a knowledgeable, well-rounded and experienced individual with know-how surrounding technical analysis.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsibility for the tag management on mobile and web platforms.
• Ensure all sources are being collected and stored accurately by all relevant MI packages.
• Confirming uniformity at an agreeable level across all MI packages.
• Developing efficient ways to attain real-time reporting.
• The conscious ability to construct reports in select analytical packages.
• Tactical analysis and A-B / MVT testing
• Analyse funnel and web performance and provide assistance with regards to optimisation of conversion rates
Skills and Experiences Required:
• Financial services (ideally within mortgages, credit cards or personal loans)
• Analytics experience (Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics preferred)
• Experience in the implementation of tracking
• The ability to work in a team or independently
• Conscientious attitude towards working life, with strong visible elements of organisation, proactivity and resourcefulness when working across a variety of projects.
• Problem-solving skills with an ambition to innovate
• An influential personality in terms of team motivation towards shared goals
• Good communication skills and being able to influence others to support your cause
Salary: £50,000 to £60,000 per annum
Apply now for more information!