Technical Project Manager
My client, a financial services company have an exciting permanent opportunity for a Project Manager (Technical) to join the Change Delivery & Operations team based in Wilmslow.
You will be responsible to delivery changed projects which support the achievement of the group’s strategy in an effective and efficient manner. You will ensure that business outcomes are clearly understood and you will have responsibility for planning and leading the delivery of the whole change lifecycle for the project.
What will you be doing –
· Developing and leading cross functional change teams across specific project areas
· Preparing and maintaining schedules of project actives and events
· Developing, maintaining and applying quality management processes for project activities and outputs
· Managing project reviews and providing evaluations of project progressing to stakeholders across the relevant business areas
· Developing and agreeing project budgets and controlling forecast and costings against them
· Identifying, addressing and resolving differences issues across the project and project team
What we’re looking for –
· Experience of leading project teams with minimal supervision
· Strong Project Management principles and practices experience
· Experience within Agile and waterfall delivery practices.
· Competent in utilising planning tolls and implementing financial control frameworks
· Experience in driving organisational change across business areas and negotiating with stakeholders across other areas
Skills that will help you in the role –
· Prince2 or APM qualification
· Excellent planning, co-ordination and organisational skills
· Strong management and negotiating skills
· Comfortable working within parts of project teams and identifying potential issues. Working closely with project teams to provide solutions
Salary: £45,000 to £55,000 per annum
For more information please apply now!
#LI-CT3 #LI-96 #LI-DNI