Our Global Banking Client is Looking to hire IT Project Managers on a 12 Months Extendable Contract.
We are seeking highly motivated candidates for the position of Project Manager within Information Technology Department under Systems Office for Asia.
The successful candidates will be part of a growing dynamic regional team in charge of managing Regional and Local projects.
• Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and execution of project work efforts.
• Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet user expectations.
• Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
• Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of Customers. Coordinates communication with all stakeholders on project scope, budget, risk and resource requirements.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
• Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum is required.
• 7 to 10 years of IT work experience, including 3-5 years in managing projects.
• Experience with projects in multiple technologies and functions.
• Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques.
• Experience in Financial and Banking industry and has the track record of completing sizable projects (more than SGD100K) from planning to completion stages.
• Experience in working with many stakeholders from different functions (users, systems)
• Ability to quickly pick up and undertake necessary steps to fulfil internal procedures/processes in accordance with compliance and governance framework
• Good experience in making project reporting to Management
Hydrogen Group Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 16S8140
EA Name: Karminder Walia
EA Registration Number: R1769811