Business Change Analyst – Banking, City of London – Up to £55,000 + Benefits
This is your chance to join a truly iconic Banking organisation. On offer is the chance for a high-calibre Business Change Analyst to be responsible for assessing, designing, and implementing change plans on behalf of the programme.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Working closely with business representatives and SMEs from across the business
- Assessing and understanding the impacts of the programme change on the business and helping to design and drive solutions / workarounds.
- Supporting the Complex Technical Programme go-live, working with the wider programme Transition team, service management and business areas to support training; go-live, early life and hypercare.
- Supporting requirement gathering for change deliverables and plan development, communicating between the business and the programme.
- Coordinating testing in collaboration with business areas and the Programme’s Testing and Transition teams.
- Defining and executing change communications to support the programme transition states, supporting delivery of training and communications as required.
- Design and delivery of cultural change interventions e.g change champion network.
- Attending agile project meetings (+ Others), keeping up to date on the delivery plan and setting expectations with the business.
To qualify for this truly unique opportunity applicants MUST possess:
· Extensive business change delivery experience within a project setting, specifically Internal Readiness, payments experience is beneficial.
· Delivery focussed with a successful track history of performing a Business Change Analyst Role or a Change Analyst Role in large, complex multi-year programmes.
· First class communication (both written and verbal) and stakeholder management skills (right up to senior level).
· Comfortable managing interdependencies and supporting multiple workstreams.
· Proactive, self-starter who can deal with ambiguity.
· Experience with progress reporting, planning, raising risks and issues etc.
· Good degree of skill in the use of general office software tools including Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Visio.
This is a truly outstanding opportunity that offers the successful Business Change Analyst unrivalled technical challenge, career progression and earnings potential.
#LI-RP1 #LI-96 #LI-DNI