Infrastructure Project Manager – Visio & MS Project needed
6 month project
Reporting to the Infrastructure Programme Manager, the Infrastructure Project Manager is responsible for ensuring assigned infrastructure projects are delivered to time, budget and quality.
• Overall accountability for the delivery of projects assigned – these can be small, medium or large.
• Plan each project to a detailed level allowing for potential impacts to be identified at the earliest stage and remediated before impacting on overall progress.
• Ensure project dependencies are aligned with the business.
• Understand the technical detail of the project, communicating to technical resources in order to co-ordinate technology groups to deliver specified requirements.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
• Must come from an IT oriented Project Manager background, having experience with both software and hardware projects.
• Strong Leadership skills
• Excellent reporting and communicating skills and able to influence at all levels.
• Experience in data extraction and hardware systems.
• Must have a solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
• Stakeholder management experience is essential.
• Experience in VISIO and MS PROJECT is beneficial.
• Financial background is essential – responsible for individual project finances.
• Experience of managing small-mid scale business focused projects.