Our client is undertaking a major program of work involving multiple projects spanning a number of current industry-leading technologies, including Salesforce as a core component. They require an experienced Salesforce Administrator to join their dynamic, fast-paced team.
• Maintain and configure Health Cloud and Service Cloud applications
• Perform ongoing system administration including maintaining user roles, monitoring application storage, security settings, profiles, sharing rules, workflow rules and data integrity
• Collate, analyse and produce customised reports and dashboards as required in consultation business teams
• Troubleshoot identified Salesforce issues and work with external vendors to resolve them
• Install and configure 3rd party packages
• Raise support tickets with Salesforce
• Develop and maintain documentation on processes, policies, and configuration
• Evaluate new releases of Salesforce to determine functionality requirements and provide detailed information on how changes will apply to all affected departments/users
• Maintain data integrity by doing regular checks and reviews of the data in the system
• Access level management, reporting, data management, training, release testing
• Be the contact for internal staff queries and escalations
• Working as part of a team (Business Analyst, Salesforce and CMS Developers) actively participate in prioritising and tracking system improvements via monthly sprints
• Attend daily stand ups to review and discuss system improvements with developers and other 3rd party vendors.
• Exhibit a strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, with the ability to build custom fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
3 years’ experience within Salesforce eco-system
Certified Salesforce Admin ADM201 or ADM211 (will be a stand out)
Repeated experience in SCRUM/ AGILE methodologies
'Quality focused' approach, to develop, improve and implement streamlined processes
Ability to work in DevOps environment and configure and support CI/CD functions.
Excellent communication skills
Demonstrable experience in administration and configuration of Social Studio, Einstein Analytics and/or Health Cloud
Length of contract:12 months + 2 x 12 month extensions (3 year contract)
#LI-EG1 #LI-96 #LI-DNI