Business Analyst – Digital – Scrum – Melbourne
Business Analyst – Government - Australia
Rate: $700 - $850 per day
Duration: 12 Months (view to extend)
Start Date: ASAP – 2 weeks
You will be joining a talented team that is a responsible for several Digital Transformation related projects. You will be responsible for the requirements gathering to improve the functionality of their digital products.
This is a Business Analyst position and the successful candidate will have:
· 5+ years’ experience as a business analyst
· Demonstrated experience and skills in requirements elicitation and definition, developing business analyst artefacts and documents using Agile methodologies including, Epics and User Stories, Scrum or Kanban boards User Interface requirements risk analysis, scope modelling, and sequence diagrams for review by senior business and technology stakeholders.
· Demonstrated experience facilitating and participating in workshops.
· Demonstrated systems delivery experience working in multi-disciplinary teams in Agile and similar methods to co-ordinate and assure systems delivery outcome
· Extensive experience working with an agile/digital environment (an agile certification would be considered a distinct advantage)
· Ability to act as a liaison between business and IT teams
· Excellent oral and written communication
· Ability to work autonomously and to adapt to new environments quickly
If this role seems like a good fit for you then please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me at email@example.com and I will be happy to discuss the role with you.
#LI-EW2 #LI-43 #LI-DNI