We've been engaged by a Government Agency who are currently looking for multiple IT Helpdesk officers / managers to undertake 12 month contracts in their Midland office.
The scope of this position includes is Level 1 Service Desk functions.
An overview of the positions:
- Core work is level 1. Call logging, incident resolution, service requests and other tasks to provide ICT support services to the department and client agencies.
- Hardware tasks and relocations, with the ability to lift and move IT devices and equipment between locations. And take stock deliveries.
- Compliance with IT policies and team Standard Operating Procedures is essential, and allows for the application of new knowledge and processes into daily work.
- All jobs in the service queue are managed efficiently; Jobs are updated and resolved within target SLAs & fully documented.
- Clear and directed communication is essential, with the ability to escalate complex customer issues as necessary.
- Demonstrate awareness of the strategic and operational requirements of the Department to support its core business.
- Delivery of this role is both in person, onsite and over the phone working remotely as directed on roster arrangement.
- The successful applicant needs to be able to work with a team, on a rotating roster, and working hours are between 7am and 7pm.
- Available to travel interstate for ad-hoc visits to supported sites.
- Have a valid car license.
The role will be 12 month contract.
If you match the criteria and are looking for a new role, please APPLY NOW and a consultant will contact relevant candidates within 24 hours!
#LI-102158713_KB1 #LI-96 #LI-DNI