6 month rolling contract
Design and development of the customer facing website.
Your key responsibilities:
• Developing high quality, testable and high performance software using agile practices
• Participating in regular showcases of new work to the product owners and business stakeholder
• Working in an agile and team driven approach.
• The key responsibility for our developers is to help create excellent quality software using agile methodologies such as Test-Driven Development, Pair Programming, automated and multi-layer testing.
• Demonstrable experience of software development for high capacity, high traffic, high availability websites/systems
• Exposure or appreciation of agile development practices with a wiliness to be a proactive participant in the agile process
• You are a team player and recognise the benefits of pair programming.
• You are an advocate of TDD, BDD and Agile principles.
• You are experienced in the modern JS eco-system comfortable writing code in ES2016/17
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.