I currently have a position available for a UX/UI Designer with a strong background in Media as well as platform experience in Mobile/tablet/web. Previous experience working on STB would be great to see.
Please find the spec below.
Role: UX/UI Designer
Rate: up to £490 per day
Duration: 6 months initial
Location: West London
As a member of the Design team, your mission is to design and help bring to market, exceptional products our customers love.
You will Support the Lead Designer in shaping the day-to-day delivery and forward-looking UX/UI direction, ensuring it’s in line with wider Digital strategy.
You will work closely with Development teams, Product Owners & Business Analysts.
Your will investigate, innovate and develop emerging design, UX/UI and technology trends.
Present and articulate design solutions and outcomes to both internal and external stakeholders.
· A strong portfolio showcasing experience in similar large media companies or leading digital agencies
· Proven track record in taking design from concept through to delivery
· Cross platform experience: Mobile/Tablet/Web
· Experience designing for TV platform desirable
· Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Principle & Invision
· Experience in user research methods, and/or working closely with user researchers
· An expert in understanding core design principles
· Ability to own and lead multiple projects, delivering on time and on brief in a fast-paced environment with a positive can-do attitude.
If this position interests you please send your CV in response.