My client a well known consultancy has a need for an experienced Scrum Master to join their team for an end client in Newcastle.
Scrum Master (SC Eligible) – Newcastle
Travel: Possibility for travel to client sites throughout the UK
• Demonstrable experience as a Scrum Master; providing Leadership, Coaching, Mentoring and Support to your Scrum Team. You’ll have a deep understanding of Scrum theory, practices and values and can;Coach and mentor a multiple high performing Scrum Team, possibly across distributed locations
• Facilitate Scrum and Agile ceremonies such as: Sprint Planning, Daily Sprint, Sprint Reviews, Sprint Retrospectives
• Align Sprint deliverables to a managed and prioritised backlog
• Identify, and report progress and issues to management via appropriate metrics
• A broad knowledge of complementary Agile techniques, frameworks and practices, the expertise to know when and where they can be used to help the Scrum Team.
• Excellent communication skills and can build successful relationships with Product Owners, Stakeholders, and Delivery Leads to deliver valuable increments and drive continuous improvement.
• A detailed understanding of, and practical experience with, IT Delivery and can draw on experiences to coach a successful Scrum Team. You’ll also have experience of working within both Waterfall and Agile environments and