About Our Client:
Our client is an Australian multinational independent investment bank, a leader in the Australian Financial Services sector.
The Head of Data Privacy will lead the development and implementation of the Privacy Strategy and Road Map.
This is a newly created role which will be responsible for building a division’s Data Privacy framework, in line with the organisation’s overarching Privacy structure. You will work closely with senior business leaders, responsible for establishing and monitoring key Privacy policies & procedures.
This role requires an autonomous self-starter who will take sole ownership of the division’s Data Privacy requirements, with the opportunity to build out a team in line with the forecasted growth.
· Extensive experience in implementing, monitoring and reviewing compliance frameworks within a financial services organisation
· A strong understanding of relevant legislation and principles that govern Privacy in Australia
· Lateral thinker with strong problem solving and consulting skills
· Proven experience working with regulators in both local and international markets
· Ability to build relationships, including strong influencing, negotiation and presentation skills
· Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and results-driven environment
· Knowledge and understanding of legislative and regulatory requirements relating to banking and finance, regarding the protection of Data
· Strong consulting skills with proven senior stakeholder management expertise working in complex environments
· Degree qualified in a relevant discipline
The Successful Candidate:
With both permanent and contract positions available, we encourage candidates with skills in the above area to contact the team at Hydrogen for confidential discussions. We are seeking intellectually capable, personable and change-driven individuals who want to be part of a market leading consulting organisation. First class communication skills in both the written and verbal form will be required.
What's On Offer:
You will have the opportunity to work with a market leader in banking, advisory, trading, asset management and retail financial services.
Our client is at the forefront of corporate and social innovation, using their corporate successes to drive a strong philanthropic focus across various social initiatives.
You will enjoy an inclusive team culture which advocates diversity in background and thought, partnered with a competitive remuneration package.
#LI-TG1 #LI-9 #LI-10 #LI-DNI