Project Manager - Fintech - Up to £75,000 + Extensive Benefits - London
Rapidly growing Fintech seeks a high calibre Project Manager to join the established change team and compliment the high performing group.
· Lead end to end delivery of large-scale change initiatives to achieve successful outcomes. Ranging from digital (e-commerce and e-service), new product launches, regulatory initiatives and large commercial projects to acquire businesses.
· Lead matrix style delivery teams to efficiently achieve the outcome.
· Focus on managing exceptions / anomalies by embedding risk management techniques at the heart of your delivery.
· Lead across internal teams and external partners to understand the key integration points to line up and deliver dependencies.
· Engage a wide group of stakeholders, building and managing both internal and external relationships right up to senior level. Ensure continued buy-in and engagement, and drive timely decision making.
· Ensure planning, estimating, governance, reporting, resourcing, budgeting, financial reconciliation and regular retrospectives to identify ways to optimise delivery and standards.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
To qualify for this truly unique opportunity applicants must possess:
· End to end experience successfully delivering projects within a fast paced environment, preferably in the Financial Services / Payments / Fintech environment.
· Experience in markets that are being disrupted and where digital products, services and capabilities are dominant.
· Experience in Agile and Waterfall delivery methodologies, as well as budgets in time-pressured environments.
· First class stakeholder management and delivery skills.
· A flexible approach and ability to manage a varied workload.
This is a truly outstanding opportunity that offers successful Project Manager applicants unrivalled technical challenge, career progression and earnings potential.
#LI-RP1 #LI-96 #LI-DNI