About Our Client:
Our client is an Australian multinational independent investment bank, a leader in the Australian Financial Services sector.
This prominent financial institution seeks a Data Governance specialist with Data Quality and/or Regulatory experience to join one of their key business units, while working collaboratively with the overarching group.
Recently established just over one year ago, you will partake in the exciting growth journey of this Data team, helping to shape its future direction. You will leverage from future development opportunities, while working alongside and learning from market leaders in the Financial Services Data and Risk Management space.
This role will suit a driven, autonomous, articulate individual with strong stakeholder management skills, who is capable in influencing outcomes and enjoys providing solutions to complex issues.
- A Business Analyst with proven experience in Data Quality and/or Regulation within a Financial Services environment
- Understanding of data related regulatory requirements e.g. BCBs 239 and APRA CPG 235
- Strong stakeholder management and communications skills will allow you to successfully keep the team updated on deliverables and ensure key project stakeholders are aware of progress against project milestones
- Ability to shape the Data Quality processes and support other teams on their data initiatives and projects
- Experience in organising workshops to determine business requirements
- Take the lead in interpreting and analysing the data, work with development team in implementations and present findings to stakeholders
- Support the tooling lead in managing the demand pipeline, status reporting and stakeholder management
The Successful Candidate
With both permanent and contract positions available we encourage candidates with skills in the above area to contact the team at Hydrogen for confidential discussions. We are seeking intellectually capable, personable and change driven individuals who want to be part of a market leading consulting organisation. First class communication skills in both the written and verbal form will be required.
What's On Offer?
You will have the opportunity to work with a market leader in banking, advisory, trading, asset management and retail financial services.
Our client is at the forefront of corporate and social innovation, using their corporate successes to drive a strong philanthropic focus across various social initiatives.
You will enjoy an inclusive team culture which advocates diversity in background and thought, partnered with a competitive remuneration package: range from $80,000 to $110,000 + super, dependent on experience.
#LI-TG1 #LI-9 #LI-10