The Sr Business Analyst will be responsible for supporting our client's business process analysis for their quality systems (QMS). This consists of conducting business interviews to understand the user’s processes, document these processes in a SIPOC table listing out each process step, converting these processes steps into Process Maps, and creating Data Flows which demonstrate how the data flows through each process step. Strong presentation skills and communication skills are important.
• Ability to interact with the business and technical teams to gather requirements, finalize and obtain sign-off from the stakeholders and support the technical teams during the entire life-cycle of the project
• Strong communication and presentation skills as you will be interacting closely with our business users
• Ensure all application functionalities designed are implemented and delivered within the timelines
• Track and manage progress of work, manage escalations and ensure the delivery of Business process management and application
• Strong experience of working on QMS projects and familiar with QMS concepts and processes
• Expertise crafting use cases, user stories, requirements and design specifications using agile methodology
• Trackwise and Oracle Agile Experience a Plus
• Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Business, Information Systems or related field;
• Overall 5+ years’ experience in life sciences/healthcare or technical field of which at least 5+ years as a business analyst
Your skills match for this role is less than 25%. Are you sure you want to apply?
Please review your skills match above.
Log in to update your profile or find a more suitable role.
You have successfully submitted an application.
Back to search