A global online payments company are recruiting for a Product & Project Manager. The Product & Project Manager (PPM) strongly drives projects across in the UK from a regional perspective but working with global teams to deliver a regional solution. The success of this project will be driven by an individual who is able to serve as the connection point between a set of activities in the UK, focusing on driving business change management in finance regulatory projects, and our global product teams.
The PPM will have core responsibilities serving as the regional project manager for one or more essential projects across all merchant and consumer segments. The individual will work across these to deliver structural changes to our product offering in the UK.
Some of the PPM responsibilities may include:
• Delivering whole solutions across the UK and both merchant and consumer segments
• Gathering & documenting and driving detailed requirements, product enhancements and changes.
• Managing all day-to-day activities to ensure the success of this project and delivering it to market on time & on budget.
• Coordinating across a wide variety of internal parties regionally to manage changes across multiple products and activities for consumers and merchants.
• Developing go to market plans with the different functions to achieve our targets
• On-going regional project management– meet the targets, resolve operational issues, optimise and enhance and much more
The PPM will be expected to:
• Quickly acquire an understanding of how our products work from a technical and functional perspective.
• Coordinate & solve problems across a variety of fronts.
• Perform ad hoc analysis where required – requiring strong grasp of Excel, power point and word.
• Lead and manage specific work streams.
• Collect, distil, and communicate the top deliverables to product organisation and work with them to deliver on that.
• Deeply understand our consumer and merchant products, their value propositions, and their roadmaps etc.
• Lead product changes’ requirements and validations and serve as the key connection between product teams and the UK business fore the project.
• Team with regional teams and global teams to execute plans.
• Experience of working on regulatory business change projects in Finance and/or FinTech
• Experience of working on projects such as: Structural Reform/Brexit / Credit license applications
• Experience of working in challenger Banks will be advantageous
• Experience of managing both technical and non-technical deliveries within the same project/programme
• Experience with Internet Technologies such as Web Services, API Interfaces
• Bachelors or equivalent / higher.
• Several years’ Experience in project Management or Product Management.
• Experience with product and strategy.
• Experience and understanding of regularity landscape, compliance, privacy etc.
• Track record of significant solutions launches.
• Knowledge & experience in payment processing and payments.
#LI-YS1 #LI-43 #LI-41 #LI-DNI